Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fireworks Display July 17th


Celebrating my mother's birthday, I decided to set off my fireworks on the seventeenth of July. On Canada Day, the rain was too fearceful to have some fireworks shot in the sky. So keeping them stored, I thought what better time than setting them off on my mother's birthday party. About 80 people are expected to attend this party, barbecue and live rock music played as well. This will be a very enthusiastic party. Last year, my display (costing over 500$) went off with a blast as more than 380 people, including hundreds more from around the display, gazed at the dozens of shells fired. This year, I plan to not do something to large, but to end the party with a bang. Hope you all stay tuned for the video which will be uploaded on my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment